In the article you will discover the following:
- What are Rewards Points?
- What is the value of a point
- How to Earn points
- What can you buy with your points?
- Can you track your points?
- Pro Tips: to get more tips
1: What are Rewards points
Rewards Points are given to Registered Users of the SATAWU Rewards program. The points are allocated depending on the type of actions/ engagements performed.
Rewards points can be used for discounts, additional entries into giveaways and raffle tickets as well redemption of exclusive Points only products and services.
2: What is the value of a point?
100 points = R1
3: How to earn points?
There are a number of way of earning points they include the following:
- Sign up Points = 50 points
- Referral Points = 25 points
- New membership bank card activation points =100 points
- Social Media Points for following and subscribing to Social media pages = 20 points
- Youtube subscription points = 20 points per channel subscribed too
- Facebook Post share points = 20 points per share
- Raffle entry points = 5 points per raffle ticket
- Survey completion points = 50 points per survey completed
- Shopping points for purchasing at participating vendors/partners – 30 points
- Daily login points – get points for going online to www.satawurewards.co.za = 10 points
- Shopping Points for purchase on the SATAWU Rewards marketplace = 20 points per product purchased.
- Get 500 points for every purchase over R500 on the online marketplace and orders placed through the SATAWU Rewards customer support.
- Main Bank profile – 1000 points when you main bank with your new membership bank card.
4: What can you buy with your points?
- Use points to discount online purchases in the marketplace store
- Gain additional tickets into a raffle and monthly giveaways with points
- VIP points only offers, including 50% cash discount items, Points VIP only offers from Leading global brands.
- VIP offers club access for members with over 5000 points, including cashback and prizes.
- R5000 worth of shopping coupons for participating members with over 500 points.
- Complimentary ad-hoc prizes for receiving points
5:Can I track my points?
Yes, it is very simple to track your points, just go to your account, find your Shopping and rewards dashboard or click on the button that says points information here.
Once on the Points page, you can view your Points log on the View Points log link( in red writing) on the top right of the dashboard. Just click on the link for a detailed report.
6: Pro Tips – how to get more points?
Pro tips are only sent to registered users in their welcome pack and communication sequence, if youu do not know the pro tips, click here to register and we will send you those tips.
Click here to complete the registration and sign up now