What would I do if the dispute remains unresolved at a conciliation process?

You may request the CCMA to resolve the dispute by arbitration. At an arbitration hearing, both parties would be given the opportunity to fully state their side of cases where the commissioner would issue an award that is legally binding on both parties.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Main Menu