We 0ffer educational support and assistance to students grades 1 – 12. The service aids both the student and the parent to improve the student’s grades and allowing them to engage in a balanced and family-focused lifestyle.
- The benefits are offered through an online platform with a back-up team who handle enquiries via a ticketing system to ensure a seamless service delivery
- 11 000 children are currently subscribed to the platform
- Text book summaries of all subjects offered by Government Schools, Private Schools and Home Schooling Institutes e.g. EMS (Economics Management Sciences), NS (Natural Science) and SS (Social Studies).
- Our database contains over 67 000 files and continues to grow every day
- Approximately 38,000 files are downloaded every week
- Inter-active slides on all topics with audio videos
- Information is not generic but specific to each school.
- For languages and mathematics, we supply explanations, practice test papers and memos allowing parents to easily and affectively assess their children’s comprehension of subject prior to examinations.
- Class speeches – we will send you a form to complete that includes the topic, due date and a short personality questionnaire of your child.
The following services are available to members at an additional fee:
- Exclusive public speaking speeches
- School projects – we assist by sourcing and give some guidance with projects.