What would I do if I am not satisfied with the award?

Section 145 of the LRA states that any party to the dispute who alleges a defect in any arbitration proceedings may apply to the Labour Court within six weeks for an order setting aside the award. The Labour Court may stay the enforcement of the award pending its decision.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Main Menu