Which form should the referring party use to refer a dispute for arbitration?

Rule 18 of the CCMA Rules stipulates that a party must use the LRA form 7.13 to refer a dispute for arbitration.


    • Hi Gonasellen , thank you for your comment, We will send you a form shortly as well as come back to you on the question you asked.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Main Menu